Monday, March 31, 2014

The Donut Incodent

On Monday morning,I larry a hungry pigion was minding my own buisness sitting on a park bench watching for my next meal. I notticed an strange indavidual sit down on the same bench. All at once i smelled the sweet sweet aroma af a chocolate glazed donut. Donuts were my favorite meal ever. I tried to persuade the man with my baby blue eyes to let me have the donut, but he only threw a peice on the ground that he had torn off. I was hungry, I could feel my little bird stomack growling as I gave him another desperate look.

The man did not show any interest at all in letting me have the chocolaty treasure, so I was forced to flutter about trying to cause him to simply drop the food but the man was vey persistant in holdingon to it and not letting me have my way.

While we were in our little battle he eventualy dropped it, I landed on the mans metal box to locate the gourmet treasure when all at once I felt the ground shake beneath me. I found myself to be inside of this metal case and trying to find a way out bumping every button I could find with my beek.

I realized that maybe I could negotiate a deal with the human by using his box against him. I pushed the blinking red button and heard what sounded like a strange bird singing on the outside of the box, then I realized that it was a lazer gun of somekind.

That was it, if the man was not going to drop the donut I was going to have to make him drop it. Using the lazer gun and a lever that seemed to make the box have wings, I charged the man and eveything around him, blowing up cars buildings, everything that could be shot.

Then it looked liked he was going to surrender, I saw him holding the donut over a blazing fire threatining if i did not stop he would burn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment